The College actively plans for improvements in teaching and learning throughout the year in conjunction with Catholic Education Office School Review and Improvement processes.
As a result of ongoing consultations with all stakeholders of the MCR community, the College publishes a 3 year Strategic Plan and an Annual Plan. In keeping with our statutory obligations to education authorities, our current Annual Report is also published here.
- STRATEGIC PLAN - Good Christians & Good Citizens
- ANNUAL PLAN 2017
- ANNUAL PLAN 2016
- ANNUAL PLAN 2015
- ANNUAL PLAN 2014
For College Annual Reports and Strategic Plans prior to 2014, please contact the College.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Code of Conduct - Students
- Commonwealth Privacy Act
- Compulsory School Attendance - Information for Parents
- Complaints and Grievances
- Cyberbullying Policy
- Departure Policy
- Enrolment Policy, Procedure & Criteria
- Enrolment Policy for Systemic Catholic Schools / SCS
- Homework Policy
- Mobile Phone Policy
- STUDENT ACCEPTABLE USE of TECHNOLOGY AGREEMENT 2016
- Suspension, Transfer and Exclusion Policy / SCS